Monday, March 23, 2015


As today was a work day, I didn't get to do much on the bus. I did get to go shopping though and ended up buying two locks for the bus. They weren't cheap but they should be more secure than the locks that don't exist right now.

Next I got some electrical components in order to complete the electrical work on the bus to date. When I got to the bus after work I completed work on wiring all my power sockets into place. This time there's a fuse. I'm hoping a 1 amp fuse will be sufficient.

While working on the bus, I found a pool of water on my kitchen counter. Clearly the seam above needs attention. That, I'll have a go at, this weekend. The bedroom area seems leak free though. Completing the bedroom construction is as high priority as security and sealing leaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment