Thursday, May 10, 2018

It just works!

Yesterday I forgot to post one of my photos. After I peeled all the tape off the roof, where I’d painted, I neatly collected it all up and put it into my handy disposal container.
I figured it was a neat way if dusposing of the waste, the paint having been applied to the roof.

Today I sat in my bus some. The temperature outside at 11:55 was 81F. Inside the bus it was 79F, that was excellent. Feeling the ceiling there were lines of heat going across which I presume were the support frame of the bus.

Though it got up to about 90F outside, the inside of the bus never got above 91. That was very welcome. Maybe I have cracked the heat problem.

Meanwhile my fans started. With one restricted by a poor vent, the work done by the other was excellent. After a couple of minutes I felt a breeze. Imagine how two of those fans would feel! I’d imagine just like being outdoors in the moving air.

A mystery presented itself. I’d ordered a vent cover but though scheduled to arrive yesterday, had apparently not. The usps website claimed it to have been in error then delayed. I waited all day today and never saw a postman. The postbox did not have the parcel. Suddenly the usps website claimed it was not delayed but had been delivered yesterday. Trying to contact usps was impossible via their website. I could fill the form but there was no visible button to click to send the report.
Fuming I went outside to put some wood away before the coming storm. It was then that I noticed the parcel had been placed on a derelict chair outside an unoccupied trailer. It was nowhere near my official residence.
Well, that’s a solved mystery and I could have installed that cover today and painted it. That’s now a job for tomorrow! Once that and the paint tidying is done, there won’t be many tasks left to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment