Today after a couple of screwdrivers, I thought I'd do some work on the bus. Well, it wasn't quite after two screwdrivers. I'd drunk one and was half way through the second when an idea came to me. That idea quite simply was to look at the inside of the front door to see why it wasn't fitting snugly in its groove.
There was really nothing amiss with the door opening/closing mechanism. Thus I looked at the top roller and while it does have a fair amount of slop, that didn't seem to be the problem since the door fitted in the receiving groove at the top.
As I'm getting very tired of entering the bus from the back, the front door does need to be sorted out. I didn't look at my electromagnet but I suspect removing the Locktite garbage will be both messy and time consuming. Since the door seems to be potentially twisted, I gave it a few good hip thrusts.
I'm pretty sure this has worked. I closed the door a few times and it kept closing in the right place. I don't know what you think but it seems to be sorted out now. Only time will tell!