Friday, May 8, 2015

Shocking DMV letter

The shower is advancing. I have the wall between the dinette and shower almost completed. This represents about a weeks worth of after work construction (30 - 45 minutes daily).


Meanwhile, today I had a very strange letter from the DMV. It appears that Progressive have failed to notify the DMV of the fact I have insurance on my bus through Progressive. It is apparently up to me to sort out somebody else's cock up. That pisses me off!

I spent quite a while on the phone with Progressive, sorting that out! The next step will be to repeat the process with the agent and then with the DMV and retaining copies of everything!

By the end of this weekend, I hope to have the entire kitchen-dinette/bathroom partition completed and possibly a door ready to put in the doorway.

The kitchen counter I built over Christmas break to pacify the State Farm plonkers will probably be dismantled. I think I can do far better with a real built-in kitchen and dinette that's built into the partition walls. Being built-in, it should be safer and more vibration resistant. I hate the waste of money and time but I have a much clearer view of how things should be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment