Thursday, December 25, 2014

interesting issues

Today I looked at the cab area of the bus and other things. Measuring the windows, it appears the window aperture is around 25.75 inches in each dimension. The folding shelf removed from the side of the bus affords enough aluminum to cut two window replacements. That suits me just fine. The next question is whether the window that I'd like to move, can be moved. If it can, fine. If not then I do have an alternative plan.

Here are a selection of photos from the bus. There are some mysterious looking wires just hanging. My latest discovery is that the strange button on top of the door access is some kind of horn. I pressed it and a horn sounded. That's a bit odd. I still have to fix the real horn. The problem there is the cable's a mite short and thus the connector is broken, having been yanked out so often. Thus, it won't stay connected. That fix is easy - just insert some wire and change the connectors.

There are a couple of leaks inside the bus and, as I said, some odd looking wires. It's going to be interesting to find out what these wires do or did.

I haven't done anything aside from measuring as today above all days is a holiday from work.









No comments:

Post a Comment